ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best lighting board for pre programmed circle macros  (Read 2767 times)

Bill Bluell

Best lighting board for pre programmed circle macros
« on: September 25, 2011, 01:50:26 AM »

I have a system that I have been sending out with a Martin Freekie and it does not work well with people who simply need a button to push.
So what I need is a board that has banks of buttons for pre programmed shows verses a digital display only, that also offers pre programmed circle and shape macros. It must have banks for macros, and static scenes, Hope this makes sense.
Since it is a rental system, I do not need anything ultra expensive. I would say in the 300.00 to 700.00 dollar range. This way, if it gets broken or has a drink spilled in it, I am not out much and it still offers many of the features of the big boy toys.
Thanks for your help

duane massey

Re: Best lighting board for pre programmed circle macros
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 05:07:07 PM »

Depends on the fixtures you use, but a used (or new) Showdesigner might fit your needs. You can pre-program scenes that only require the user to press buttons 1-16(there are 99 pages of Scenes), and scenes can consist of chases and/or static looks, with the chase rates preset. It does have pre-programmed patterns, but I don't typically use them myself.
I use these a lot for installs where there is no programmer on staff, and also for bands that sometimes need live control over fixtures.
Duane Massey
Technician, musician, stubborn old guy
Houston, Texas

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Best lighting board for pre programmed circle macros
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 05:07:07 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.