ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: D-TWO lockin up  (Read 2870 times)

Patrick Campbell

• Jury's Out Rock Band
D-TWO lockin up
« on: September 12, 2011, 09:57:09 AM »

Hey Guys,

Anyone running into the screen/unit locking up ???

This is a TC Electronics D-two for tap delays

Any "HOME" remedies before I send this back again........I actually went out and bought another one used.........so I ahve a backup

Patrick

Steve Hurt

• Lab Lounge
Re: D-TWO lockin up
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »

Hey Guys,

Anyone running into the screen/unit locking up ???

This is a TC Electronics D-two for tap delays

Any "HOME" remedies before I send this back again........I actually went out and bought another one used.........so I ahve a backup

Patrick

I had an M-One that had issues like that.
I update the firmware and it fixed it.
 (probably why the guy sold it so cheap)

Check their web site for details.  Support was slow to answer but did (after I figured out how to do it)
Had to use a computer to MIDI cable to upload the firmware. 

You might start here:
http://tcsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/list/kw/d2/search/1#s=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

(I do not have a D-2 so this advice may be worth what you paid for it!

Patrick Campbell

• Jury's Out Rock Band
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 08:04:09 AM »

Patrick Campbell

• Jury's Out Rock Band
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 09:14:54 AM »

thanks Steve  - gonna try it this weekend

P

UUUURUGGGHHHHH

So I order another D2 so I have a backup when I send this one back. It gets here Friday and I unload the trailer, open front of house rack and low and behold, the D-2 that was wigging out was fine. I threw the spare D-2 in the rack and sold my Lexicon MPX100
 - so, I get to the show on Friday and the D-2 that was wiggin out lasted to sound check and locked up again. I switched to the newly arrived D-2 and now have thisone on bench at home. This old D-2 has been to TC for this same issue and now I gotta
send it back again........ I am gonna reseat the ribbon cable and do a firm ward update before I give them another $75 -  wish me luck and please chime in if ya ran into this same issue with this particual unit -

Keep rockin and rollin

Patrick

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 09:14:54 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 25 queries.