ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another what's it worth thread...  (Read 2751 times)

Dan Johnson

• Classic LAB
  • Memphis, TN
Another what's it worth thread...
« on: September 07, 2011, 12:41:26 AM »

I've looked on the internet with little results for this.  I've got 2 Genie Superlift SL-16 (the older version of the Superlift) that somebody wants to buy from me and I'm trying to figure out what's reasonable for them.  I can't seem to find much of anything online as far as used sales.

The same goes for a power distro similar to if not the exact same as this:
http://www.stagelightinggear.com/LEX-Rubber-Lunch-Box_p_4063.html

I have two of these boxes with 100' of feeder for one and 75' for the other.  I'm not sure what gauge the feeder is but I'm pretty sure it is from the same manufacturer so I'm guessing it's probably rated properly for the length that it is and the ratings of the boxes.

Anyone have any idea what this stuff is worth used?  The distro is in great condition.  The Genie's could probably use some maintenance but they still work properly.  I just want to get a fair price for them and I'm not sure what that is.

(edit)  The feeder is 75' of four conductors (I'm guessing it's 2 hots and a neutral and ground) and then 25' of three conductors that connects to the end of that to go to the second box.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 12:58:04 AM by Dan Johnson »

Mark Chrysostom

• Charleston, SC
Re: Another what's it worth thread...
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 12:01:40 PM »

I have two of these boxes with 100' of feeder for one and 75' for the other.  I'm not sure what gauge the feeder is but I'm pretty sure it is from the same manufacturer so I'm guessing it's probably rated properly for the length that it is and the ratings of the boxes.

This statement contains a ludicrous amount of assumption.

Dan Johnson

• Classic LAB
  • Memphis, TN
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 01:27:57 PM »

This statement contains a ludicrous amount of assumption.
You're probably right.  Whatever reasoning I was using to make those assumptions last night when I posted doesn't make much sense to me now.  I've since been told by my lighting guy that it is 4 gauge feeder.  I'm not sure what type of cable it is though.  I can't get to it because it is buried in our trailer.

Mark Chrysostom

• Charleston, SC
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:14 PM »

You're probably right.  Whatever reasoning I was using to make those assumptions last night when I posted doesn't make much sense to me now.  I've since been told by my lighting guy that it is 4 gauge feeder.  I'm not sure what type of cable it is though.  I can't get to it because it is buried in our trailer.

That's a pretty good start.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 05:01:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.