ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: SI Expression road case  (Read 5660 times)

Eddie Kornegay

Re: SI Expression road case
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2013, 06:06:29 PM »

Hi everybody,

I just purchased an SI Expression 32ch. Looking for a good case to store and transport it in. Dog house and wheels would be a nice feature to have, but not a deal breaker.

What are some of the cases you guys are using fo your SI?

Thanks
  Try New York Cases in New York. Cases are well built and speedy service. Had my Expression 2 case in 5 days.

Bob Kidd

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 11:36:39 AM »

Hi everybody,

I just purchased an SI Expression 32ch. Looking for a good case to store and transport it in. Dog house and wheels would be a nice feature to have, but not a deal breaker.

What are some of the cases you guys are using fo your SI?

Thanks

I wish I would have gotten the dog house w/ wheels. I did get a great case but weight is an issue but if you want mixer protected its difficult to avoid.

Ryan Kucharo

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »

I have a Soundcraft Si Expression 3 in a Grundorf T8-MSOCSICOM32B.  The case is built nice, but I regret not purchasing it with a dog house or dolly board.  I built my own dolly board for it, which was really no big deal.  The most frustrating part is not having a dog house.  When I purchased the case I figured that with a Stagebox+MADI card, I would only typically be using 3-4 connections on the back (Power, eth, MADI1, MADI2) at a time, so a dog house would be overkill.  However, without a dog house, you cannot make any of these connections while the mixer is in the case, you either have to remove it completely or I typically prop it up on the back edge of the box. 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 04:38:38 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 25 queries.