ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone purchase ebay LED lights from Hong Kong sellers?  (Read 9059 times)

Rob Dellwood

Re: Anyone purchase ebay LED lights from Hong Kong sellers?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »

Thanks for all the input. I appreciate it.  Thought I'd post an update with the outcome.  I decided to buy only one fixture, to see if it was good quality, worked fine, etc. before committing to a full set.  I made on 'offer' and got it cheaper than the starting price, so that was good.  The light arrived (pretty fast from China) and since this is my first LED, I could only plug it in and use the manual settings.  Keep in mind I'm a newb to LEDs and DMX and I don't yet have a controller.  The fixture did seem very sturdy and well-made to me, yet not too heavy.  Everything lit up fine and all the manual settings worked.  I was very happy with the brightness and coverage of the one light.  I think two trees worth would be more than enough to light up my 4 piece band, so I am going to go ahead and order them. 

Of course, it is too early to know about long-term performance, so that remains to be seen.  All told, I think we'll be happy with this setup.  Thanks again for all the advice!   

Hi. I'm considering moving to LED par lamps for my band, and have been looking at various lights for sale. I came across these 3 watt fixtures, and am wondering if anyone here has purchased these or similar from Asian sellers on ebay?: 
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300499361439

Wondering if these are decent quality and work as described?

Thanks for any advice or information you can provide!

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Anyone purchase ebay LED lights from Hong Kong sellers?
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 03:43:51 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.