ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Danley DTS20  (Read 6890 times)

Giuseppe Fossa'

Danley DTS20
« on: October 14, 2014, 04:47:02 PM »

Hi, I'm a new entry in this forum. I'm very interested for a subwoofer for my Klipschorn, I have seen the Danley DTS20, the DTS10 is too much big for my room, has someone the plans of this subwoofer? What is the model of woofer mounted?
Kind regards
Giuseppe

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »

Hi, I'm a new entry in this forum.

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
Re: Danley DTS20
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2014, 08:15:38 AM »

Hi, I'm a new entry in this forum. I'm very interested for a subwoofer for my Klipschorn, I have seen the Danley DTS20, the DTS10 is too much big for my room, has someone the plans of this subwoofer? What is the model of woofer mounted?
Kind regards
Giuseppe
You are not going to find anybody (at least publicly) who will give out plans to patented designs on this forum.

That is considered intellectual theft and most professional people have a bad opinion about that sort of thing.

Also the DTS20 and DTS10 use a custom designed woofer that you cannot get from anybody but Danley.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Art Welter

• Santa Fe, New Mexico
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »

Kind regards
Giuseppe
Giuseppe,

As Ivan mentioned, copying commercial speakers is a no-no, but post 123 has a design with similar response to the DTS 20 using available speakers:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/160879-build-your-own-2x12-th-kraken-212-th-13.html

There are several other DIY TH designs that might fit your needs even better, that was just one I recalled.

Art

Giuseppe Fossa'

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 04:29:44 AM »

Giuseppe,

As Ivan mentioned, copying commercial speakers is a no-no, but post 123 has a design with similar response to the DTS 20 using available speakers:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/subwoofers/160879-build-your-own-2x12-th-kraken-212-th-13.html

There are several other DIY TH designs that might fit your needs even better, that was just one I recalled.

Art

Ok, It was a simple curiosity, I do not know this kind of solution, I am a private citizen, not a manufacturer of loudspeakers:
Kind regards
Giuseppe

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2014, 04:29:44 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 23 queries.