ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JTR 3TX and Growlers  (Read 61 times)

Mike Christy

• Southern Maine
    • Pisces Sound
JTR 3TX and Growlers
« on: Today at 07:09:05 am »

Everyone knows what these are. Ive got 4 3TX with updated crossovers, and 5 Growlers. They are the original Growlers.

3TX have custom covers (what was that cover place that went out of biz, not cloud9... the guy in Tenn I think?)

The 3TX have their NL4 connectors wired to patch pins 3/4 out of the top jack into pins 1/2 of the bottom jack of its pair - so you only need to run 1 cable per side for 2 speakers.

Asking $1000 for each 3TX.

The 3TX have Adaptive Technologies internal braces to allow them to be flown on custom flybars/pole adapters 2 a side. All hardware is load-rated to 5000# ( the 3TX weight 50#) The fly hardware is design to be use on Global Truss ST-132 stands.

Four Growlers are currently stacked in configurations of 2 and strapped on dolly boards with Strapworks custom straps. This makes them very easy to roll in and out, but can be easily broken down into single units to form an array if need be. One Growler is free standing.

Asking $500 per sub.

Location is Eliot Maine.

I'd hate to see all my engineering for the 3TX fly hardware go up in smoke, so would like to see the 3TXs sell as a group of four with that hardware.

I will include NL4 cables need to run everything. 2 subs, 2 jumpers, 2 mains, 2 jumpers.

I have the original shipping cartons and styrofoam for them.

Please use email not PMs, mike at piscessound dotty com

Thanks,
Mike
« Last Edit: Today at 07:32:49 am by Mike Christy »
Pisces Sound
Southern Maine
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 23 queries.