ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trying to use architectural lighting box and color washes together using a dmx controller  (Read 2957 times)

Yohann Park

Hello everyone.  I have this situation at my church that I am trying to rectify.  In one of the places of worship, we have an old Celco 30 dmx controller that is connected to some sort of architectural lighting box.  This box can be controlled with the dmx controller and controls dimming functions for the light tree full of par cans.  I want to be able to add some color washes to the mix, but I don't know how to connect the washes to the dmx controller.  I want to assume that the box uses only 12 channels...from the 12 breakers that I see.  If I can just hook the washes from the light box with a dmx cable, can it be run about 150 feet without signal degradation? Unfortunately, I am not that knowledgeable about dmx-controlled lighting.  Any help would be really appreciated.  The only thing I know is the dmx-512 standards.  Thanks!

Greg Hertfelder

The term "washes" doesn't give us enough information to help you. Who is the manufacturer and what is the model number of the "washes"?

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 23 queries.