ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Agreeing to not post anything false  (Read 2986 times)

kristianjohnsen

• Lillehammer, Norway
    • Lillehammer Lyd og Lys
Agreeing to not post anything false
« on: April 17, 2011, 12:30:34 pm »

I just signed up and agreed to the rather long terms of agreement.  One of the things I agreed to was to not post anything false.

Where do you draw the line?  Will you kick me out down the line if you don't like my face since I at some point wrongfully claimed that the MH3 has 4 stereo aux'es?

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
Re: Agreeing to not post anything false
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 05:20:33 pm »

I just signed up and agreed to the rather long terms of agreement.  One of the things I agreed to was to not post anything false.

Where do you draw the line?  Will you kick me out down the line if you don't like my face since I at some point wrongfully claimed that the MH3 has 4 stereo aux'es?

I don't think it works like that. If they kicked people out just for making false statements, they'd lose about one a day... 

Now I need to think twice about correcting people. I don't want to disappear them, just correct blatant mistakes..

Come on people, please stop making false statements. If you don't know the answer, don't guess.

JR
On the internet people tell you everything "they" know, not the answer to "your" question.....  http://circularscience.com/

kristianjohnsen

• Lillehammer, Norway
    • Lillehammer Lyd og Lys
Re: Agreeing to not post anything false
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:18:47 am »

I don't think it works like that. If they kicked people out just for making false statements, they'd lose about one a day... 

Now I need to think twice about correcting people. I don't want to disappear them, just correct blatant mistakes..

Come on people, please stop making false statements. If you don't know the answer, don't guess.

JR

If I had to guess I would have to say your statement is probably correct  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.