ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Tablet PC suggestions  (Read 1980 times)

David Buehler

• db Production Services LLC
New Tablet PC suggestions
« on: April 15, 2011, 01:53:41 AM »

In the mood to replace our aging M-1300 tablet with something newer and with better WIFI, any suggestions? Used LE-1700s seem to be about $400 on ebay...
David Buehler
Owner
db Production Services LLC

Audio - Video - Staging & Roofs - Crewing - Production Management & Design

Scott Raymond

• Nebraska
Re: New Tablet PC suggestions
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 06:18:14 PM »

In the mood to replace our aging M-1300 tablet with something newer and with better WIFI, any suggestions? Used LE-1700s seem to be about $400 on ebay...

FWIW Lenova is coming out with a new replacement for the X201 in a month or two.  Saw something on their site but I don't remember what it is now.  It won't be inexpensive though.

Scott

P.S.  The new model is the X220T.  The X220 is due out April 19, The T is said to be summer on the site and the 19th in the video so I'm not sure which it is.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 07:45:05 PM by Scott Raymond »

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 12:42:19 AM »

I bought a Lenovo X61 Tablet on ebay for under 300 bucks. It's a Core 2Duo running at 1.6 Ghz. Mine has 2 gigs of ram, expandable to 4 gigs. The screen has a stylus AND touchscreen capability. I put Win 7 64 bit on it the other day and could not be happier with it. It runs great and will run all kinds of modern programs (not games obviously) with good performance.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 12:42:19 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 21 queries.