ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NAB Convention  (Read 10767 times)

Greg Hertfelder

NAB Convention
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »

The National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) convention, held in Las Vegas, NV is rapidly approaching. Although the word "broadcasters" is employed, the show is a cornucopia of audio, video, sound, recording and multimedia wares which cover the gamut of anybody that might use this technology - free-lancers, small operations, church, school, corporate, government, and, oh yeah, broadcasting.

Classes and seminars are offered for a fee but the Exhibit portion of the show is free if you have a code of some kind. Here is one code that I have, sponsored by TV Technology Magazine: MA63.

A lot of techs and engineers fly in on Southwest, sleep in a cheap motel and go to the Exhibit floor and never spend a dime toward classes or seminars. There is plenty to be learned just by wandering around the show floor. There are free shuttles (busses) that run between most of the hotels, so you wouldn't need to rent a car unless you just want to. If this appeals to you, click here. The price is right.

(This is a message to the forum for purposes of general education. I am not a member of NAB, TV Technology, nor will I profit in any respect for publicizing this information.)

ProSoundWeb Community

NAB Convention
« on: March 19, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 18 queries.