ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for info and/or values of AV rack items I recently purchased  (Read 770 times)

Jon Terrigino

Hi Everyone,

I recently purchased 5 racks of audio/video equipment from a university surplus and I am interested in finding out what I have and also what it may be worth...

From what I have found so far online, the Magenta Research Mondo III and the Magenta Research Morph-It rack (w/ 6 Dual EQ Cards & 5 Morph-it Dual Tx Cards) units appear to be on the top of the list when it comes to retail value, although I am not sure of what their resale value would be and what the best way is to resell them.

There are many components made by Magenta Research, Extron, AMX, Crown, Middle Atlantic, Audia Solo, Marshall, etc. I believe this system was being used for some type of pro broadcasting.

I can take pictures and or provide model numbers for anyone that is willing to help me with understanding what I have.

I am looking to resell everything I purchased as I am not an industry expert by any means.

I'll continue to check this post for responses or if you want to get ahold of me quicker, please feel free to shoot me a text (480) 204-0186.

Thanks!

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.