Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Lighting Forum

ETC Smartfade ML

(1/1)

Kemper Watson:
I've just purchased this and am having trouble getting the profiles of the Chauvet DJ 355z IRC- Pro Q and Pro W lights I have into the editor.  I made the Pro Q come on once.. I'm new to real lighting consoles and any help would be appreciated ..I have the Smartfade software on my laptop..Thanks  for your time..

John Fruits:
Just remember that it IS ETC, just because you didn't buy it new, ETC support is still there.  Give em a call.  They are also very active on social media. 
Oh, also take a look at their forums, you have to sign up I think, but it's free.  Also, the web addy is etcconnect.com

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: John Fruits on September 11, 2018, 11:44:48 AM ---Just remember that it IS ETC, just because you didn't buy it new, ETC support is still there.  Give em a call.  They are also very active on social media. 
Oh, also take a look at their forums, you have to sign up I think, but it's free.  Also, the web addy is etcconnect.com

--- End quote ---

I just spent 90 minutes on the phone with a tech named Ross. He went above and beyond helping me. He got profiles that were not in the console and got me up and running with movers and the LEDs I own.. Now to learn how to make a show.... 8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version