ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Midrange driver?  (Read 4263 times)

Jeff Bankston

Tom Burgess

Re: Midrange driver?
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 01:31:38 PM »

Admittedly I know nothing about this particular brand but this came up in searching for a replacement speaker for a Peavey SP3G which utilized the same 6.5" mid-range driver as the EAW LA-325 boxes:

https://www.loudspeakersplus.com/P-Audio-SN6-100N-Mid-Bass-Speaker-p/p-audio-sn6-100n.htm

The description has this on the end:
Also replaces Audax PR170M0, EAW MF170A, midrange in EAW FR153, Peavey SP3G, and Mackie HD1531, HD1521, SA1532Z.
If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.

Stephen Kirby

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »

Admittedly I know nothing about this particular brand but this came up in searching for a replacement speaker for a Peavey SP3G which utilized the same 6.5" mid-range driver as the EAW LA-325 boxes:

https://www.loudspeakersplus.com/P-Audio-SN6-100N-Mid-Bass-Speaker-p/p-audio-sn6-100n.htm

The description has this on the end:
About 14 years ago I built a small homebrew LA using some neo P-Audio 8s and planar HFs.  For low cost speakers, the P-Audios took a lot of abuse and never had a problem.  I've still got them in a box in the garage, never came up with another use for them although I've recently thought about a M-S keyboard amp using some of them.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.