Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

Biamp Audiaflex Cards

(1/3) > >>

Ben Easler:
Hi All
Running a Soundcraft Performer 3 - Currently using all analog outs but I am wondering if I could use  the AES/EBU outs for my LR, Mono, Sub, and Front Fill outputs. Is there an input card for the Audiaflex that would accept these outs from my Mini Stagebox?

Robert Healey:

--- Quote from: Ben Easler on July 10, 2018, 01:23:21 PM ---Hi All
Running a Soundcraft Performer 3 - Currently using all analog outs but I am wondering if I could use  the AES/EBU outs for my LR, Mono, Sub, and Front Fill outputs. Is there an input card for the Audiaflex that would accept these outs from my Mini Stagebox?

--- End quote ---

It doesn't appear that there was ever an AES card for Audia.

Does your AudiaFLEX have the CobraNet module? There are AES to Cobranet converters.

David Sturzenbecher:

--- Quote from: Ben Easler on July 10, 2018, 01:23:21 PM ---Hi All

--- End quote ---

Does you audiaflex have the cobranet option?   There are plenty of AES to cobranet boxes out there.

Ben Easler:

--- Quote from: David Sturzenbecher on July 10, 2018, 07:06:42 PM ---Does you audiaflex have the cobranet option?   There are plenty of AES to cobranet boxes out there.

--- End quote ---

Yes, It does have the Cobranet module although it isn't being used for anything currently. Can you explain how that would look and recommend a device?

Geert Friedhof:
The performer can accept a second card. Soundcraft has a compatible cobranet card. Would require a second cat5 cable from desk to flex.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version