ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: QSC KW181 Sub, Guitar Amplifiers, Cab  (Read 953 times)

Ned Ward

• SR Forums
  • Redondo Beach, CA
    • Our band's page on Facebook
SOLD: QSC KW181 Sub, Guitar Amplifiers, Cab
« on: June 18, 2018, 09:10:43 PM »

With my storage unit gone, trying to cull down what I have to really what I use, and realizing that the number of shows we provide a PA vs. playing shows with a full PA means some of this has to go. I wish I could hold on to it all, but it's got to go.

1965 Fender Showman head - restored by none other than Bob Leonard, who stripped the wiring and rebuilt it to AB763 glory. It's a great sounding amp, but I never have the venues to use it, but for powerful cleans (or as a bass amp) it's the ticket. $900.

1959 Bogen CHA-33 Challenger PA head converted to amp head - original NOS tubes (Bogen by RCA, Mullard for Bogen) and sounds great. 1/4" input and speaker out jacks added. Handwired, sounds great. $300.SALE PENDING 1965 Fender Bandmaster Head Cabinet - in excellent shape - this is all I have left of the Bandmaster that was stolen from my storage locker. Has full tube chart tag inside. Fits either Bandmaster or Showman, and grill cloth has aged nicely. $200.

SOLD QSC KW181 Sub - Great sounding sub, wish I could have used it more than once. Comes with QSC case, locking IEC power cable, and QSC speaker stand with M20 screw. Bought December 2, 2016 through Audiopile and picked up from QSC; Warranty goes through 12/2/2022 and will help to transfer ownership for warranty. $1049.
SOLD 1965 Fender Bandmaster 2x12 Cabinet
Pictures of any of them available - PM me and happy to share.

I'll deliver any of this within 100 miles of 90245 El Segundo, CA (LAX). Shipping on the Sub will be a PITA, but the others I'll be happy to ship, but local pickup definitely preferred.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:28:30 PM by Ned Ward »

ProSoundWeb Community

SOLD: QSC KW181 Sub, Guitar Amplifiers, Cab
« on: June 18, 2018, 09:10:43 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.