ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nexo Vs L'acoustics Help  (Read 839 times)

Tom Harrison

Nexo Vs L'acoustics Help
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:28:13 PM »

Hi everybody
I'm a newly registered member but have been following the forum for a while. I need a pair of speakers and a pair of subs for small live and corporate event. Mainly for music playback and vocal with acoustics or soundtrack. Will be playing around 100dB or less so overall SPL doesn't matter. Weight and costs are also not a factor as we're not going to expand this system. The main criteria is sound quality and nothing else, must have liquid smooth and warm midrange for vocal and smooth high end. I'd like to hear your experience/opinion before I attempt to demo these. A lot of local distributors don't carry both brands. So here it is:

Nexo PS10R2 + LS600 + the brand new/refreshed amp NXAMP4X2MK2 (now 1200 watts 8 ohms instead of 1000 in the older model)
Vs
L'Acoustics X12 + SB18 + LA-4X amp

They're different sizes and it's not going to be a fair fight but I'm looking for that haunting realism, open, and smooth sound. Can Nexo come close to the coherent coaxial design? I can get either systems for about the same price zone so sound quality is the only thing being considered here.  Thanks!

ProSoundWeb Community

Nexo Vs L'acoustics Help
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:28:13 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.