ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Freespeak II Base 2 - Upgrade coming soon with better firmware for the base  (Read 6530 times)

keven mcdonald

Hey Pete

Do you know if the new antennae and pack firmware will play nice with original fs2 basestations?

Cheers

K

Aram Piligian

will you have the 1.07 upgrade?

I was actually able to get a copy of the base station FW but I didn't even realize until your followup that the antenna and bp needed firmware files too (they were accidentally not sent to me).  Used it all last week with just the base station upgraded--glad it worked at all!  I emailed my contact yesterday to get the rest of the files, so I should be all upgraded before the truck leaves for MN...

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio

Do you know if the new antennae and pack firmware will play nice with original fs2 basestations?

don't know...
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Christopher Irwin

• Los Angles/Orange County, California

I see that a download for the firmware for the basestation has finally been added to ClearCom's website - However, to me it doesn't appear that there are links to new firmware for the beltpacks and antennas. The note says (or at least implies) that new firmware is needed for all three; does anyone here know if that is the case, or if 1.06 and 0.38 (1.9GHz) are in fact new versions?

I'm a bit worried about starting the update and not being able to finish.

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio

I see that a download for the firmware for the basestation has finally been added to ClearCom's website - However, to me it doesn't appear that there are links to new firmware for the beltpacks and antennas. The note says (or at least implies) that new firmware is needed for all three; does anyone here know if that is the case, or if 1.06 and 0.38 (1.9GHz) are in fact new versions?

I'm a bit worried about starting the update and not being able to finish.

1.06 and .38 are the newest.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Nathan Salt

Looks like the 1.5 update has been pulled? I downloaded it yesterday but its not listed on the site now
Nathan Salt

Christopher Irwin

Looks like the 1.5 update has been pulled? I downloaded it yesterday but its not listed on the site now

It looks like you are correct - I am going to keep waiting even though I downloaded that file, since I'm assuming that they need to fix something.  Also, yesterday I checked my beltpacks and they are currently on 1.06, so I'm assuming they will come out with a new version for that.

Christopher Irwin

It looks like you are correct - I am going to keep waiting even though I downloaded that file, since I'm assuming that they need to fix something.  Also, yesterday I checked my beltpacks and they are currently on 1.06, so I'm assuming they will come out with a new version for that.

Update:
Since the website now lists v1.5 as available through distributors I went ahead and got it.  Turns out that it is still buggy and not ready for release - I had 10 beltpacks stop updating in the middle of writing firmware and had to call support. They were very helpful, but were a little unhappy that I was able to get the update files...

I'm going to be doing more testing and using the system as the week goes on, however, currently it appears as if packs are talking normally, and there are definitely some very nice updates to the system. I have however had issues with the CCM software - I have to re-input the password multiple times to get to a screen and then any time I change screens I have to go through the password process again.

Andrew Morton

Update:
Since the website now lists v1.5 as available through distributors I went ahead and got it.  Turns out that it is still buggy and not ready for release - I had 10 beltpacks stop updating in the middle of writing firmware and had to call support. They were very helpful, but were a little unhappy that I was able to get the update files...

I'm going to be doing more testing and using the system as the week goes on, however, currently it appears as if packs are talking normally, and there are definitely some very nice updates to the system. I have however had issues with the CCM software - I have to re-input the password multiple times to get to a screen and then any time I change screens I have to go through the password process again.

The sales manager emailed said it won't be released until after IBC...

Diogo Nunes Pereira

• Barcelona, sometimes...

The sales manager emailed said it won't be released until after IBC...

Hi there.

I've received firm 1.5.1.14 from a client interested in upgrading his two units, but I want to make sure we won't run into trouble doing it.  Is this finally the patched version? Any news on firmware stability?

I've also downloaded firm for packs and tranceivers. Latest I got from ClearCom site is:

- Beltpack 2.27.32
- Transceiver 2.6.28

Thanks,

Diogo
Diogo Nunes Pereira
[email protected]
--------------------------
"I envy not those who own charriots, horses or land. I envy only those who drink water from every fountain." - Popular Song from Portugal

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.