ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ATEM Studio HD  (Read 3128 times)

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
ATEM Studio HD
« on: April 24, 2018, 01:45:38 PM »

It appears that there is an internal color bar generator.
I see where I can select it for the aux out. I can’t figure out how to get it to the program out.

?? Ideas?

Another question...
I want to display a web page as a media file. So, it seems that I just need a jpeg of the web page. ?

Any suggestions on how to do that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
Re: ATEM Studio HD
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 02:14:15 PM »

It appears that there is an internal color bar generator.
I see where I can select it for the aux out. I can’t figure out how to get it to the program out.

?? Ideas?

Another question...
I want to display a web page as a media file. So, it seems that I just need a jpeg of the web page. ?

Any suggestions on how to do that ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
If you are on the Windows platform, the Snipping Tool is your friend.  On Mac, you can use one of several keyboard shortcuts documented here:

https://www.itg.ias.edu/content/keyboard-shortcuts-capture-screen-shot-mac-os-x

After capture, you may need to convert the format to something that the switcher likes, either a specific file format and/or a specific resolution.

Beware of copyright issues, of course.

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 02:33:44 PM »

If you are on the Windows platform, the Snipping Tool is your friend.  On Mac, you can use one of several keyboard shortcuts documented here:

https://www.itg.ias.edu/content/keyboard-shortcuts-capture-screen-shot-mac-os-x

After capture, you may need to convert the format to something that the switcher likes, either a specific file format and/or a specific resolution.

Beware of copyright issues, of course.

What he said....

To get it into the switcher, use the switcher software.

at the bottom you'll see a "media" tab

Once you hit that you'll see a whole bunch of places to drag and drop "media" files.  It'll take most anything as a still.  It only gets really weird when you want to put motion or Alpha Keyed stuff in.

Once you've got it in your "pool" in teh middle, you can drag it into one of the two media players and it'll come up whenever you select that media player.

As to how to change what's on the switcher buttons in order to just get a color out of program, i'm trying to figure that out now too.  It shouldn't be THIS hard....

You can hit menu on the front panel and scroll over to program source.  hit "set" and you can scroll through all the options, including both of your color generators.  But there's got to be a slicker option....
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 02:33:44 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 25 queries.