Church and H.O.W. – Forums for HOW Sound and AV - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Church and HOW Forums > Church Sound

Allen Audio VPA100

(1/1)

John Martinez:
Hello fellow sound folks,

I recently acquired bulk lot from an install.  In there is a mixer, Allen Audio VPA100, and all I've found so far is that is was manufactured by Allen Organ Co. around 2000.  I've reached out to Allen Organ and am waiting for a response.  Wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this mixer and its potential.  I have the remote faders and remote preset recalls pad. 

Thank you in advance.

John

Mike Caldwell:

--- Quote from: John Martinez on April 17, 2018, 12:43:57 PM ---Hello fellow sound folks,

I recently acquired bulk lot from an install.  In there is a mixer, Allen Audio VPA100, and all I've found so far is that is was manufactured by Allen Organ Co. around 2000.  I've reached out to Allen Organ and am waiting for a response.  Wondering if anyone out there is familiar with this mixer and its potential.  I have the remote faders and remote preset recalls pad. 

Thank you in advance.

John

--- End quote ---

That was more of a program it once as needed mixer and then just do the preset recalls or level changes, not a digital mixer for daily use where the configuration changes on a show by show basis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version