ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Impact and suchlike  (Read 196 times)

Dan Richardson

• southern Vermont
    • NotTooLoud
Soundcraft Impact and suchlike
« on: April 16, 2018, 02:43:41 pm »

Soundcraft Impact $1500

2 year old Soundcraft Impact in great shape. It did a couple of week long music camps each summer and maybe two dozen shows. I've left it at firmware 1.1 because I don't have a stagebox or need the additional channel count and I like being able to use the offline editor which hasn't been updated yet. It's never given me a lick of trouble.

Gator poly ATA case for Impact $150

Gator Gtsa-Utl203008
Lightweight and robust ATA case for anything up to 30" x 20" x 8". This one is rigged for a Soundcraft Impact mixer, with foam blocks to keep it securely in place, and a couple of storage boxes bolted to the lid in the dead air space above the faders. Handy for stashing the power cable and router and whatever. You can easily remove all that if you want to use the case for something else. Two years of occasional use. Scuffed but solid, no cracks or issues.

Soundcraft Multi Digital i/o card $275

Interface expansion card for Soundcraft Si series mixer consoles, providing 8 channels of ADAT i/o at the same time as either 32 channels of Firewire i/o or 32 channels of PC-only USB i/o. Lived in my Impact for 2 years, works fine.

Shipping TBD, something less than it costs me, or pickup in Brattleboro, Vermont.

pictures on dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f9n9tvn8qsf90m2/AACmrqRJac99SVPFthudu-tVa?dl=0
The best sound system is no sound system. Everything else is compromise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.