ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightweight Case for Yamaha TF1  (Read 877 times)

Gilli Craig

Lightweight Case for Yamaha TF1
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:09:45 AM »

Hi,

I'm currently on the hunt for a lightweight case for my Yamaha TF1,  that with the console in it, is under 23kg. The closest I can find so far is the SKB Gigsafe which, with console and rack ears comes in at 25.18kg.

I'm going to be flying with the console hence the 23kg limit. Some flights would be fine with the extra couple kgs (pay for extra weight etc), but other flights are on small regional aircraft where they won't / can't take anything over 23kg.

Anyone come across anything that fits the TF1?

Thanks
Gil

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Lightweight Case for Yamaha TF1
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:34:25 AM »

Hi,

I'm currently on the hunt for a lightweight case for my Yamaha TF1,  that with the console in it, is under 23kg. The closest I can find so far is the SKB Gigsafe which, with console and rack ears comes in at 25.18kg.

I'm going to be flying with the console hence the 23kg limit. Some flights would be fine with the extra couple kgs (pay for extra weight etc), but other flights are on small regional aircraft where they won't / can't take anything over 23kg.

Anyone come across anything that fits the TF1?

Thanks
Gil

I have a TF1 in a Gator GMIX-2030-8-TSA that is pretty lightweight. It looks like the current model is designated GTSA-MIX203008.

http://gatorcases.com/products/mixer/mixer-cases-with-tsa-latches/tsa-mixer-mixer-cases-with-tsa-latches/mixer-case-20x30x8-gtsa-mix203008/
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Lightweight Case for Yamaha TF1
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 12:34:25 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.