ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: PA and Engineer needed! WICHITA, Kansas  (Read 4226 times)

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
Re: PA and Engineer needed! WICHITA, Kansas
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2018, 12:36:40 AM »

Haha... One of the many things I like about this forum are the great jokes. lol

Scott, it's in May 12th. Our band is performing for our guitar players daughters wedding and I think he found a rental shop that is providing some not so great gear, but it will do for 2 hours. lol

If there was enough to cover a guy to drive there and back I was considering doing it just to do a gig with for a fellow labster however we are overbooked on the 12th anyway.

Come a little closer to Cleveland!  Isn't Northern CA home for you Sam?
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2018, 10:31:41 AM »

If there was enough to cover a guy to drive there and back I was considering doing it just to do a gig with for a fellow labster however we are overbooked on the 12th anyway.

We're in the same situation - overbooked on that date.  We have gear but I'd be short on staffing.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2018, 10:56:39 AM »

We're in the same situation - overbooked on that date.  We have gear but I'd be short on staffing.
Sounds like maybe Sam's band just needs the gear, and is setting up/running it themselves...

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Sam Costa

• 408-849-6420
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2018, 11:04:48 AM »

Scott, NorCal has been home for 42 years. However, if we ever perform in Cleveland, I'll be sure to let you know! :)

Our guitar players daughter REALLY wanted our band to play for her wedding so we all are making it possible for her. She's a sweetheart.
I think our guitar player has a music shop providing the backline and some audio, however if it were up to me making the final decision, having one of you guys there would have been fantastic.

I'll be taking one of my rack digital consoles and mic case as everything is loaded and ready to go for IEM's, however I still don't know what they are providing for FOH system though.. Regardless, we will make it happen and have fun.
Being a productive member of society and encouraging others to do the same.

Sam Costa

• 408-849-6420
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2018, 11:05:49 AM »

He's a private pilot, too, but I'm not sure he's got cargo capacity.

Sam, I sent you a PM 2 days ago.

Tim, Sorry it was a bit of a busy weekend and beginning of the week for me, my apologies sir.
I replied yesterday. Thank you!
Being a productive member of society and encouraging others to do the same.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »

Tim, Sorry it was a bit of a busy weekend and beginning of the week for me, my apologies sir.
I replied yesterday. Thank you!

We have an arena show and a theater show that day but could probably find a way to help your band.  If the gear is coming from the local Dad & Lad store I'm thinking of... some of it is nearly new, some has some mileage on it.  It should all be in decent working condition; the in-house repair tech at the store tries to keep the rental stuff fully functional.  If this rental is coming from Banjo Depot all bets are off.

I'll PM my contact info, feel free to call, email or text me.

Have fun, good luck.

Tim Mc
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.