ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shure 600MHz Trade In Extended  (Read 2178 times)

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Shure 600MHz Trade In Extended
« on: March 07, 2018, 06:26:06 PM »

I JUST got this email from Shure- they are extending their 600MHz wireless trade in promotion (formerly scheduled to conclude in April) through October 31, 2018! If you still need to trade in some old gear towards a new Shure package, you now have additional time to do it.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
Re: Shure 600MHz Trade In Extended
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 09:20:22 AM »

I JUST got this email from Shure- they are extending their 600MHz wireless trade in promotion (formerly scheduled to conclude in April) through October 31, 2018! If you still need to trade in some old gear towards a new Shure package, you now have additional time to do it.

-Ray
For that matter, Sennheiser's has been extended through June 30th, 2018 as well.  Previously it ended at the end of last year.

TomBoisseau

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »

-Ray

That's REALLY good to hear!  I have a bunch of 600Mhz units I was planning to "trade in" but have been waiting for the ADX transmitters to become available.  I was beginning to worry that the rebate would expire before the ADX transmitters were released and that I would loose the benefit of the rebate.  Hopefully, now, they'll be able to release the ADX transmitters before the new deadline of October 31, 2018.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 24 queries.