ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rental software app  (Read 2243 times)

Helge A Bentsen

• Oslo, Norway.
Rental software app
« on: February 07, 2018, 02:58:22 AM »

Me and a friend had a discussion and the following question came up:

Is there a rental software with an app available who let's registered customer view availability, price and book their own stuff?
Like a sort of webshop-thing.

Seems like it would save a lot of work for clean dry rentals of consoles, dj-gear and so on.

Costantino Bucci

• Rentman
Re: Rental software app
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 08:08:04 AM »

I know this is kind of an old thread, but in case you haven't found a solution (or someone else looking for one) I might help.

I work for a rental software provider called Rentman and we have a solution that could work. You can link your account to a WordPress webshop, so your customers could book their own stuff from there. Here's an example of a webshop with Rentman , if you want more info you can read this article.

P.S. I hope I didn't break the forum's rules, I commented because I think the service can actually help the author of the post. If my comment is in contrast with the forum policy, please let me know how can I modify it :)

Me and a friend had a discussion and the following question came up:

Is there a rental software with an app available who let's registered customer view availability, price and book their own stuff?
Like a sort of webshop-thing.

Seems like it would save a lot of work for clean dry rentals of consoles, dj-gear and so on.
Rentman Rental Software

Jordan Wolf

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 08:45:42 AM »

P.S. I hope I didn't break the forum's rules, I commented because I think the service can actually help the author of the post. If my comment is in contrast with the forum policy, please let me know how can I modify it :)
You've followed more rules in your first post than most new people do in their first 20 threads; the thread is a little old, but I think we'll let that slide  ;)

Thank you for presenting the software as an option to the OP and us.
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2018, 12:59:57 AM »

I know this is kind of an old thread, but in case you haven't found a solution (or someone else looking for one) I might help.

I work for a rental software provider called Rentman and we have a solution that could work. You can link your account to a WordPress webshop, so your customers could book their own stuff from there. Here's an example of a webshop with Rentman , if you want more info you can read this article.

Constantino - It's interesting that you posted as I have been pondering lately since the open source project never got off the ground.

Another provider in town is "all in" on your product including the Wordpress integration.  I like what I see on your website and intend on evaluating the software for possibly use in my business and to review for the forums.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Costantino Bucci

• Rentman
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 11:49:51 AM »

Constantino - It's interesting that you posted as I have been pondering lately since the open source project never got off the ground.

Another provider in town is "all in" on your product including the Wordpress integration.  I like what I see on your website and intend on evaluating the software for possibly use in my business and to review for the forums.

Thanks Scott, that sounds good! If you want, you can create a 30-day free trial on our website to try it out and we'll be happy to give you personal demo.
Rentman Rental Software

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2018, 11:49:51 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 21 queries.