ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Save specific channels on Behringer X32  (Read 9698 times)

Mattijs Bosveld

Save specific channels on Behringer X32
« on: January 15, 2018, 05:22:30 AM »

Hi Guys,

I've been working with the Behringer X32 past two weeks in our church.

I would like to know if it's possible to save a specific channel and it's settings.
So that when I prepare the board for the service the upcoming sunday, I only have to load up specific channels.

I know how to save a scene, problem is that in our church specific settings for specific persons are quite precise (for example we have some acoustic challenges with our headset mic, so it would be great if I can make different settings for different pastors and then recall the setting of the specific pastor for that service and load it into our headset channel. Same goes for singers etc).

If that is possible, I only have troubles the first time with anybody who needs to be amplified and then I can save that specific setting for that specific person.
I read something about snippets, but I can't wrap my head around it just yet.

Hope you guys can help.

Magnus Högkvist

Re: Save specific channels on Behringer X32
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 05:43:57 AM »

Hi Guys,

I've been working with the Behringer X32 past two weeks in our church.

I would like to know if it's possible to save a specific channel and it's settings.
So that when I prepare the board for the service the upcoming sunday, I only have to load up specific channels.

I know how to save a scene, problem is that in our church specific settings for specific persons are quite precise (for example we have some acoustic challenges with our headset mic, so it would be great if I can make different settings for different pastors and then recall the setting of the specific pastor for that service and load it into our headset channel. Same goes for singers etc).

If that is possible, I only have troubles the first time with anybody who needs to be amplified and then I can save that specific setting for that specific person.
I read something about snippets, but I can't wrap my head around it just yet.

Hope you guys can help.

This Tutorial should show You how.

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 01:47:21 AM »

I think the Channel Library is what you are looking for....

https://dbbaudio.com/2016/behringer-x32-library-tutorial/
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 01:51:38 AM by Tim Weaver »
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 01:47:21 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 21 queries.