ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digico SD8 mutes and snapshots.  (Read 2710 times)

Brad Behling

Digico SD8 mutes and snapshots.
« on: January 14, 2018, 10:01:20 AM »

I'm running a Digico SD8. I have been looking for a way to mute channels after the fade time in a snapshot. Here's my scenario. I use snapshots to change between different elements in my church service. I have some guitar players that like to unplug to save batteries. I'd like to fade out the channels before mutting them, and I'd like it to be built into the snapshot. Has anyone done this? Is it possible, without timers and needing to add additional "mute" snapshots.

Erik Jerde

• Classic LAB
Re: Digico SD8 mutes and snapshots.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 05:09:46 PM »

I'm running a Digico SD8. I have been looking for a way to mute channels after the fade time in a snapshot. Here's my scenario. I use snapshots to change between different elements in my church service. I have some guitar players that like to unplug to save batteries. I'd like to fade out the channels before mutting them, and I'd like it to be built into the snapshot. Has anyone done this? Is it possible, without timers and needing to add additional "mute" snapshots.

I've never been able to figure out how to accomplish this either.  I haven't spent that much time looking though.  I do have pretty much the exact same use case.  It would be nice if there was a way to mark on/off actions to happen at the beginning or end of a snapshot firing.  Kind of like a sequence where beginning actions fire and fades begin, then when the fades end the ending actions fire.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Digico SD8 mutes and snapshots.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 05:09:46 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 21 queries.