ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft Mini Stagebox problem  (Read 96 times)

timdec@live.com

Soundcraft Mini Stagebox problem
« on: January 13, 2018, 03:36:11 pm »

Hi I have a soundcraft mini x2

At a gig someone moved something or plugged something out and one of the stageboxes went down and couldn't get it back online. I used the 2nd box to get me through the gig.
When I got in a looked up on how to resolved and found the reset button and also changed the cable.
This helped in that the phantom power is now working and I receive signal but i now have noise on some of the channels even when there is no source plugged in. Also when i alter the gain knob, it sends a small spike signal to several channels which makes it useless to operate live. Ive plugged it out and plugged into the second box and problem returns straight away. i have reset mixer and firmware but is definitely a stagebox fault.

Any advice would me appreciated

Cheers

Tim Davidson

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber