ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jands Stage CL and movers?  (Read 2916 times)

Jim Layton

Jands Stage CL and movers?
« on: December 14, 2017, 02:49:03 PM »

I was looking at the CL description and had a couple of questions. It seems to be laid out to control RGB LED fixtures. Does it "work" the same if you've got RBGA, RGBW, RGBUV fixtures? Is it just knob twisting until the right color appears on the lights?

Also wondering about using  movers with this too.

I'm working small local music events with no set lighting show. We manually adjust the LED pars or hit presents that feel right during the performances. I've got a number of Chauvet movers that I would like to create presets and punch them up for special effects. Probably use them on totems for weddings too.

I've started to play with My DMX software. I suppose for basic presets it will be fine...but I really like faders and knobs.
Between Allentown & Philadelphia

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
Re: Jands Stage CL and movers?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 08:26:48 AM »

I was looking at the CL description and had a couple of questions. It seems to be laid out to control RGB LED fixtures. Does it "work" the same if you've got RBGA, RGBW, RGBUV fixtures? Is it just knob twisting until the right color appears on the lights?

Also wondering about using  movers with this too.

I'm working small local music events with no set lighting show. We manually adjust the LED pars or hit presents that feel right during the performances. I've got a number of Chauvet movers that I would like to create presets and punch them up for special effects. Probably use them on totems for weddings too.

I've started to play with My DMX software. I suppose for basic presets it will be fine...but I really like faders and knobs.
It's a great, simple to use, smaller console - IF you're not using movers.  The S1 is what you need, or whichever flavor you prefer for computer based control and USB surface.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Experience is something you get right after you need it.

Jim Layton

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »

It's a great, simple to use, smaller console - IF you're not using movers.  The S1 is what you need, or whichever flavor you prefer for computer based control and USB surface.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks-I will check that one out.
Between Allentown & Philadelphia

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.