ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Neutrik NAC3MP-HC 32A pre-punched panels?  (Read 644 times)

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
Re: Neutrik NAC3MP-HC 32A pre-punched panels?
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 11:01:17 am »

If you specify what you need Rapco can punch one out for you.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, SLS, Renkus Heinz, Danley Sound Labs, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, VTC, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Denon, Rane, Audix, One Systems, OnPoint Audio, Beyerdynamic, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Road Ready, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, BenQ, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, more...

Franklin Benjamin

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 03:30:27 pm »

I can't seem to find 19" panels for the 32A powercons. Does someone have a source? Looking at the drawing it doesn't look like they will fit the G series cutout. They require 1.2" holes, the G and Ds are around 0.95"....

(I really don't need yet another Greenlee punch!)

TIA,
Mike
Are you trying to remain single space for these?

I normally use middle atlantic FK2 panels.
https://www.middleatlantic.com/products/accessories/connector-panels/ucp-series-modular-panel-system.aspx

The 32A powercon looks like it will fit in the ones for the NL8MPRs.

https://www.middleatlantic.com/products/accessories/connector-panels/ucp-series-modular-panel-system/4sc1.aspx

Mike Christy

• Southern Maine
    • Pisces Sound
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2017, 12:41:49 pm »

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Ive changed my plan a bit, instead of modding a steel rack panel, I'm going to use a 2U rack enclosure, it just makes more sense for what Im doing.

Although I still need to punch or drill to make holes, an aluminum front panel - on the enclosure I've targeted - will be easier to work with than steel. The mid-atlantic modular product Franklin posted is along the lines of my idea, just a bit cheaper!

Mike
Pisces Sound
Southern Maine
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.