ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Controller Software MyDMX or QLC+  (Read 5063 times)

David Allred

Re: Controller Software MyDMX or QLC+
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 10:39:23 PM »

I just watched a youtube video by Jingles on MyDMX 3.0 trigger activation. It looks like
 in MyDMX you can set a trigger method on each chase (if thats what it is called) and when you change chase scenes it will change trigger method. This is exactly what I was looking for!!! I might still want to use an external MIDI BPM generator though... Does QLC do this???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dEEgy90iM

Jingle is with ADJ.  He has great knowledge and info, but his speech cadence is frustrating, at least to me. ???

Earl Teigrob

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 10:47:36 PM »

OK, i get it. Sounds like a self imposed programming limitation. If it can do it but just not slow enough, that should be easy to remedy. Hopefully they read these forums.

Yes.  2.1
Yes, the manual triggers do allow smooth transition.  I was referring to the effects engines, like "rainbow", etc.  A couple seconds max per color and cross fades that are quicker than really wanted.  I could live with the transition speeds if the hold times were at least 10 secs.  As is, the effects are designed to be more active in nature.  And frankly, probably by design.  Yet, sure would be nice to have a "rainbow" with 1 sec - 5 min hold and .1 - 10 sec fade.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 10:47:36 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.