Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Education Opportunities: Classes, Seminars, and Training

books about audio networking

(1/1)

RubenMateo:
Hi with everyone,

What books and paper do you consider to be the pillars of audio networking?

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: RubenMateo on November 13, 2017, 03:09:44 PM ---Hi with everyone,

What books and paper do you consider to be the pillars of audio networking?

--- End quote ---

This book is the one I used. It also covers show control.

Mac

RubenMateo:
great thanks Mac

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: RubenMateo on November 13, 2017, 10:09:08 PM ---great thanks Mac

--- End quote ---

I suppose I should have put in a disclaimer that John is friend of mine, but I would recommend this book even if he wasn't. He's also a damn good photographer, a college professor, and a storm chaser.

Mac

Cailen Waddell:

--- Quote from: Mac Kerr on November 13, 2017, 11:46:56 PM ---I suppose I should have put in a disclaimer that John is friend of mine, but I would recommend this book even if he wasn't. He's also a damn good photographer, a college professor, and a storm chaser.

Mac

--- End quote ---

Mac - that link doesn’t take you to the latest edition, or didn’t for me.  I believe the latest edition is this one here:

Show Networks and Control Systems: Formerly "Control Systems for Live Entertainment"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0692958738/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_KLUcAbKVTP1RQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version