ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help operating Colortran Encore  (Read 2233 times)

Stacy Davis

Need help operating Colortran Encore
« on: November 10, 2017, 04:44:48 PM »

Hey  :)  I just excepted the position of drama director at the local high school and I’m trying to figure out our lighting system which  is the colortran encore 24/48 if anyone has experience with this I just have a couple questions on how to delete the current program seen and you input the new. Thank you

John Fruits

Re: Need help operating Colortran Encore
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »

I've never had hands on one of these but do you have a copy of the manual.
You can get the pdf from Leviton.
https://www.leviton.com/en/docs/Encore_Manual.pdf
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:56:11 PM »

Hi Stacy,

I don't have experience with this specific console however I have used the Colortran Innovator which seems to be somewhat similar (sort of).  Your best bet is to read the manual, but if I remember correctly from the Innovator, you delete cues by using a softkey command on the Cue Sheet tab.  I think you can also do this in the Preview tab and Tracksheet tab as well.  New cues are added via the Record Cue (Rec Cue) button.  The syntax will be in the manual, but I think it's something like [Rec Cue] ## [Enter].  Doing this will set the cue's fade time to manual.  You have an option to set cue timing both during and after the recording of the cue.  I've found it easier to record everything at the same time, so the syntax will be something like [Rec Cue] ## [Time]  ## [Enter].  Replace the ##s with the desired numbers, so for instance recording Cue 100 with a 3 second fade time would look like [Rec Cue] [100] [Time] [3] [Enter].  Hope this at least provides some help and guidance!

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:56:11 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 19 queries.