Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

How to find an expert in Houston?

(1/1)

Tony Ijaz:
Our small church in Houston was significantly damaged in the recent floods.  I am trying to help m church find a qualified technician to troubleshoot a 70v distributed audio system with Extron MAX Plus AV switcher and URC control products. How do I find such expertise? What to search?

Tom Burgess:

--- Quote from: Tony Ijaz on October 17, 2017, 11:39:27 PM ---Our small church in Houston was significantly damaged in the recent floods.  I am trying to help m church find a qualified technician to troubleshoot a 70v distributed audio system with Extron MAX Plus AV switcher and URC control products. How do I find such expertise? What to search?

--- End quote ---

https://www.google.com/search?q=houston+texas+audio+video+&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Jim Rutherford:
Call Sound and Pixal.
Our church has worked with them for over 10 years and have long list of satisfied church clients.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tony Ijaz:

--- Quote from: Jim Rutherford on October 19, 2017, 12:16:20 AM ---Call Sound and Pixal.
Our church has worked with them for over 10 years and have long list of satisfied church clients.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll give them a call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version