ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Studiomaster Digilive 16  (Read 2786 times)

John Lackner

Studiomaster Digilive 16
« on: October 17, 2017, 04:36:29 PM »

I saw this mixer at NAMM awhile back. Looked pretty useful for smaller events. It appears to be similar to a Touchmix except with faders. Has anybody had any real world experience with this mixer?
Do you HEAR what you SEE? "Listen with your eyes, look with your ears" - Captain Beefheart

TomBoisseau

Re: Studiomaster Digilive 16
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 11:56:06 PM »

I saw this mixer at NAMM awhile back. Looked pretty useful for smaller events. It appears to be similar to a Touchmix except with faders. Has anybody had any real world experience with this mixer?

I purchased the SKP D-Touch 20 a couple months ago.  It's VERY similar to the Digilive 16, and appears to have the same operating system and features, with one exception.  The D-Touch had recallable trims whereas the Digilive does not!  So Far I really like it!

See:
http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,163544.msg1517067.html#msg1517067

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:05:32 AM by TomBoisseau »

John Lackner

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:47:46 PM »

I also saw another mixer at NAMM that looked pretty much identical the the Studiomaster made by a company called Soundking. I was starting to wonder if it was the same mixer with a different brand label on it. 
Do you HEAR what you SEE? "Listen with your eyes, look with your ears" - Captain Beefheart

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 01:53:27 PM »

I also saw another mixer at NAMM that looked pretty much identical the the Studiomaster made by a company called Soundking. I was starting to wonder if it was the same mixer with a different brand label on it.

My assertion is yes, they're the same company or that "Soundking" is the OEM of the console and they're shamelessly selling their own labeled model.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

TomBoisseau

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 07:55:55 PM »

SoundKing also has the recallable trims (unlike the Digilive) and is identical to the SKP D-touch 20 that I purchased.

Tom

Mal Brown

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 12:45:38 AM »

Ui-24 is similar money.  Pretty impressed with it after about 6 hours dedicated to it. 
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 12:45:38 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 19 queries.