ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Soundcraft UI -16 experiences  (Read 7251 times)

Mal Brown

Re: Soundcraft UI -16 experiences
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 12:41:32 AM »

Ah, that is good to hear.  I've been kinda bummed as the UI-16 looks like a great replacement for my dl-1608.  The XR-18 does as well but it really is overkill for this application.  It's more money and it's another vendor... Have three Soundcrafts and I'm comfortable with them - other than of course the SI software but I have gotten over that...  can't say that about the rest of Harmon but Soundcraft has been responsive to the few needs I have had.
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

Steve M Smith

• Isle of Wight - England
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 03:05:05 AM »

Both the UI and XR series are great little mixers.  They are perfect for anything which you would have happily used a MixWizard for.

Steve.

Tom Burgess

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 01:43:02 PM »

Ah, that is good to hear.  I've been kinda bummed as the UI-16 looks like a great replacement for my dl-1608.  The XR-18 does as well but it really is overkill for this application.  It's more money and it's another vendor... Have three Soundcrafts and I'm comfortable with them - other than of course the SI software but I have gotten over that...  can't say that about the rest of Harmon but Soundcraft has been responsive to the few needs I have had.
What are you looking for in the Ui that the 1608 doesn't provide?
If the band sounds great, it's because the band IS great, if the band sound like crap, it's the soundman's fault.

Opinions expressed by me on this forum are my own and not necessarily those of the company for which I work.

Steve Garris

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »

What are you looking for in the Ui that the 1608 doesn't provide?

I question this too. I looked at the app, and while I thought is was good, I didn't see anything making it better than the Mackie DL.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 06:05:54 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 21 queries.