ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New RCf HDL30 A ,any thoughts ?  (Read 4661 times)

Renard Hurtado

New RCf HDL30 A ,any thoughts ?
« on: September 21, 2017, 12:22:42 PM »

Hi All,

Anyone heard or has any experience with these new RCF HDL 30 A line array boxes ? I like the HDL 20 A, how do these compare ?

What about the AS9006 powered subwoofer ?
Renard from Curacao

Don T. Williams

• Midas Pro 1 & 2, M32, dbTech T12, T8, S30, DM12
    • Q Systems Music & Sound
Re: New RCf HDL30 A ,any thoughts ?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 03:25:10 PM »

Hi All,

Anyone heard or has any experience with these new RCF HDL 30 A line array boxes ? I like the HDL 20 A, how do these compare ?

What about the AS9006 powered subwoofer ?
Renard from Curacao
According to my US regional sales rep, the HDL30A isn't available yet.  From RCF's description, it sounds like they are attempting to do what Meyer says it is doing with the Leo / Lyon series.  I haven't hear that series either.

I think the AS9006's are available.  I believe that is what I heard at an RCF demo of HDL50A's, and if it was, it's a very solid sounding sub.  The 50's were very impressive - extremely natural sounding IMO.

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 06:02:40 PM »

Found this review and comparisonm Nice sounding if you are familiar with the HDL 20, haven`t found any pricing on the web yet.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=ush-mail&p=rcf+hdl30+youtube#id=2&vid=706f8b07913a1848dd42ce3498fd5bdf&action=click

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 08:30:44 PM »

haven`t found any pricing on the web yet.
And many times you won't. Have you contacted your distributor to see if they have pricing?

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Dave Batistig

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 12:04:13 AM »

And many times you won't. Have you contacted your distributor to see if they have pricing?

-Ray

I am and RCF dealer and I have not seen pricing on the HDL-30 yet.

Caleb Dueck

• Sierra Vista, AZ
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 07:47:18 AM »

I have pricing, but it can't be posted online.  PM me if desired.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Experience is something you get right after you need it.

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 10:22:21 AM »

I have pricing, but it can't be posted online.  PM me if desired.
And this was my point. For the edification of everyone following along at home, many times, pricing information is restricted by the manufacturer from being posted around publicly, or it falls into the category of "If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it." hehe.

Other times, products are protected with a MAP, and although that exists, doesn't limit what a dealer *actually* sells the product for. So, I can sell an SM58 for whatever the heck I'd like to-- I just can't ADVERTISE/LIST it for sale for anything less than $99.00.

This is why I said what I said;
... advocating that Renard contact his distributor/sales contact to see what they can tell him!

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Renard Hurtado

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 10:42:45 AM »

It is as easy as sending an email to my distributor to get pricing, as simple as that. But as the HDL-20A & HDL-50A pricing is found everywhere on the web (even on the amazon website) , I was looking to see if pricing for this new product was also available. I wanted to check the pricing just for positioning the product ( price wise) against other brands offerings.  Maybe RCF has a hit like the Yamaha DSR-112 (price/quality/performance)

Dave Batistig

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 05:24:24 PM »

It is as easy as sending an email to my distributor to get pricing, as simple as that. But as the HDL-20A & HDL-50A pricing is found everywhere on the web (even on the amazon website) , I was looking to see if pricing for this new product was also available. I wanted to check the pricing just for positioning the product ( price wise) against other brands offerings.  Maybe RCF has a hit like the Yamaha DSR-112 (price/quality/performance)

HDL50 pricing on the web?? interesting...the price sheet states that theHDL50 system pricing is "not authorized for internet sales" orsomething to that effect...I am on the wrong computer now, dont have my price sheets in front of me.

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »

HDL50 pricing on the web?? interesting...the price sheet states that theHDL50 system pricing is "not authorized for internet sales" orsomething to that effect...I am on the wrong computer now, dont have my price sheets in front of me.

Amazon is shown as the seller.  The advertised price is $7,649 with 4-5 day Prime shipping (once available).
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 23 queries.