ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble shooting  (Read 2043 times)

Eduardo Estevez

Trouble shooting
« on: September 19, 2017, 10:10:06 PM »

Hey guys just registered, I run the lights at Rockwell Miami nightclub. My boss wants some led washes to be out of loop and on a separate analog obey 3 dmx controller just to switch from Amber to red as the night progresses. Now I used to have some chauvet that I had problems with signal sometimes going crazy and I terminated the last light in the chain and somehow the problem persisted so I went on and priced out 24 blizzard LB quads they're 4ch and tried using the obey 3 and hurray the problem was solved had only one light misteriusly not working. This light was the fist in the chain and the signal went through it to the rest but it would not respond. So sent it to repair under warranty they send back a brand new one and the problem still remains. All the settings on the other lights I tried to replicate on the brand new one but it won't work. The only way it would catch the color if I unplug dmx and replug it in the input without the output connected but then it's just stuck on that color and intensity. It's driving me nuts since this fixture it's on top of some steps right before the exit making it a hazard. Open to any suggestions. Thanks

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber