ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installation Education  (Read 2182 times)

Andy Geipel

Installation Education
« on: September 07, 2017, 03:11:30 PM »

AVL system designers/integrators:  where are you formally learning how to hang suspended loads?  I'm transitioning from system component spec'ing to full-installation design and want to do it the right way. 

My assumption is many smaller shops are creating (appropriate) solutions based on rated available rigging hardware.  Is that correct?  Are there best practices covered in CTS-I or D?  ETCP is out for me as I don't spend enough times hands-on in theaters.

Thanks!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 03:43:58 PM »

AVL system designers/integrators:  where are you formally learning how to hang suspended loads?

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Andy Geipel

Re: Posting Rules
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 02:20:35 PM »

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Updated; thank you for helping me out.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Posting Rules
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 02:20:35 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.