ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Allen Heath GLD112 + IO + MT Case  (Read 235 times)

Mark Amber

FS: Allen Heath GLD112 + IO + MT Case
« on: September 06, 2017, 05:48:21 pm »

Hello all

I'm looking to find a new home for my GLD at this point. This is simply not a tool I need now for doing corporate conferences and lighting. I'm looking to buy 4 chauvet R2 wash and I have realized this mixer hasn't gone out since early August and it used to go out so much more as I have been on much smaller channel counts.

The mixer itself is in great condition. The road case for the mixer has held up well (it is an amazing quality MT case) and I recently touched it up with some black paint too.

I have:
GLD112
GLD case from MT cases
AR2412
x2 AR84

For that system I think $5300 is a good price.  Shipping will be based on how much that costs. I have a dock and can send this via freight or can deliver to within 2-3 hours of Chicago.

If you have the resources to get me a discount on the lights I would certainly be interested in that kind of arrangement too. First we figure out a price for the mixer and work from there. Also if you have a smaller mixer and are looking to upgrade I might figure that in. I mean high quality 16ch small format digital like Yamaha LS-9, TF-1... Stuff like that. It all depends.

Freight for something like this can be several hundred. It's all very much dependant on location and what services you need at the other end.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 05:53:49 pm by Mark Amber »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 19 queries.