ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommendations for keyboard stand  (Read 2257 times)

Cullam Bruce-Lockhart

Recommendations for keyboard stand
« on: August 31, 2017, 10:12:58 AM »

Hi Gang.
I'm looking for any advice on the best keyboard stands around. I need something to support two keyboards (one of them heavy), at standing height. I'm playing with a band that performs about 25 shows a year, mostly in hotels or convention centers, so I'm trying to balance set up time, weight, and stability. I've previously used one of the Hercules Z-stands, until one of the arms sheared off at a gig, and am currently using a K&M Spider stand. The column of my current stand is no longer sturdy, and the arms have gotten bent to pretty extreme angles. So it's time to replace it, after 4 years.
Should I just be looking for another Spider stand? Or considering one of the Apex column stands? Or is there another option that I'm completely ignoring?
Thanks!

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber