ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Advantages of JBL AE series.  (Read 5802 times)

Nitin Sidhu

• New Delhi, India.
Re: Advantages of JBL AE series.
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 02:39:10 PM »

As it is. IIRC, there was some JBL lit i have that stated v5 presets will be made available for ITHD and BSS products. Cant be arsed looking for it now.

But thank you all very much. I've shortlisted options. The srx835 and the VRX932 systems. SRX800 with HD and VRX with Xti. AC28's as delay (Sweet sounding without any processing, why can't everything JBL sound like em out of the box ?)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:46:58 PM by Nitin Sidhu »
My RTA is always flat.

Ian Johansson

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2017, 09:26:02 PM »

IMHO, the AE series are a well designed and great sounding speaker series with a fresh sound without being overly aggressive. I've used a few different models but know the AM5212 best. I would not be afraid of recommending the series in combination with great sounding amps like the Macrotech.
The annoying lack of tuning presets for current platforms can be somewhat solved by looking at the documentation inside the downloads. I remember finding a written table that worked quite well converted manually into Audio Architect format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 10:52:15 PM »

IMHO, the AE series are a well designed and great sounding speaker series with a fresh sound without being overly aggressive. I've used a few different models but know the AM5212 best. I would not be afraid of recommending the series in combination with great sounding amps like the Macrotech.
The annoying lack of tuning presets for current platforms can be somewhat solved by looking at the documentation inside the downloads. I remember finding a written table that worked quite well converted manually into Audio Architect format.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the rules, fix your display name.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2017, 10:52:15 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.