ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slide presenter  (Read 345 times)

wesleykey

Slide presenter
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:26:01 pm »

We recently upgraded from an old analog projector to all new HD gear.  I am very happy with the results, but am having issues with the presenter (slide clicker) which seems to have a very short range.  The podium is about 75 feet from my USB receiver.  Any suggestions on a good presenter that will reach at least 100-150 feet?  Or do I need a USB extension cable to bring the presenter's USB receiver in closer?

Nathan Riddle

• Panhandle, FL
Re: Slide presenter
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 08:44:22 am »

USB extension is most fool-proof.

75' is a good distance. I'd look on Amazon for something with high reviews and search the reviews/questions for keywords relating to long distance or 75ft etc.
I'm just a guy trying to do the next right thing.

Nathan Riddle

• Panhandle, FL
Re: Slide presenter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 12:23:16 pm »

Also, is that your full real name?

I didn't notice it before, perhaps it is: "Wesley Key"?

I suggest changing your username so you don't get flagged and your threads locked.

We recently upgraded from an old analog projector to all new HD gear.  I am very happy with the results, but am having issues with the presenter (slide clicker) which seems to have a very short range.  The podium is about 75 feet from my USB receiver.  Any suggestions on a good presenter that will reach at least 100-150 feet?  Or do I need a USB extension cable to bring the presenter's USB receiver in closer?
I'm just a guy trying to do the next right thing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 17 queries.