Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

Recommendations for Laser Projectors for a Chapel

(1/2) > >>

Caleb Perez:
Hey Guys!

We want to replace our projectors in our chapel with Laser Projectors. We have had nothing but problems with the projectors that we currently have and we've finally decided to bite the bullet and replace them with some better than what we have. We want Laser Projectors because we want to cut down on the price of maintenance and because they are churches are going with more now a days. We have 2 screens and they are both rear projection and the budget for the projectors is a max of $4,000.00 a piece. Do you guys have any recommendations of some good ones that we could replace our current ones with?

Thanks so much for y'all's help!

TJ (Tom) Cornish:

--- Quote from: Caleb Perez on August 10, 2017, 12:20:43 PM ---Hey Guys!

We want to replace our projectors in our chapel with Laser Projectors. We have had nothing but problems with the projectors that we currently have and we've finally decided to bite the bullet and replace them with some better than what we have. We want Laser Projectors because we want to cut down on the price of maintenance and because they are churches are going with more now a days. We have 2 screens and they are both rear projection and the budget for the projectors is a max of $4,000.00 a piece. Do you guys have any recommendations of some good ones that we could replace our current ones with?

Thanks so much for y'all's help!

--- End quote ---
Caleb, the missing pieces are the size of screen, throw distance to screen, and amount of ambient light.

Erik Jerde:

--- Quote from: TJ (Tom) Cornish on August 10, 2017, 12:37:48 PM ---Caleb, the missing pieces are the size of screen, throw distance to screen, and amount of ambient light.

--- End quote ---

Plus what you currently have and how they are or are not serving you well.

Cailen Waddell:
Also I think there is a zero missing from your budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erik Jerde:

--- Quote from: Cailen Waddell on August 10, 2017, 09:08:12 PM ---Also I think there is a zero missing from your budget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Probably, but not necessarily.  I just put in a conference room projector that is 3K lumens and under a grand.  Still though, you're probably spot on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version