Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Pro AV Forum

Casters for Marathon RMS-550 Powered Pa Speaker

(1/1)

Caleb Perez:
Hey Guys,

I need some help with something that some of y'all might think is silly. I want to buy some Casters for my Marathon RMS-550 Powered Pa Speaker, but I want to make sure that I buy some that are durable and that will last while not damaging or harming the speaker. The speaker has a High impact molded Polypropylene enclosure and it weighs exactly 73.85 lbs. Is this something y'all can help me with? I would greatly appreciate it if y'all can.

Thanks so much for your time.

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: thebose101 on July 28, 2017, 03:01:29 PM ---Hey Guys,

I need some help with something that some of y'all might think is silly.

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Will Knight:

--- Quote from: Caleb Perez on July 28, 2017, 03:01:29 PM ---Hey Guys,

I need some help with something that some of y'all might think is silly. I want to buy some Casters for my Marathon RMS-550 Powered Pa Speaker, but I want to make sure that I buy some that are durable and that will last while not damaging or harming the speaker. The speaker has a High impact molded Polypropylene enclosure and it weighs exactly 73.85 lbs. Is this something y'all can help me with? I would greatly appreciate it if y'all can.

Thanks so much for your time.

--- End quote ---

Unless your speakers, given their construction material, already have embedded fittings
 & positions to add casters, the Big Box Store furniture dolly is your best friend...and best tool.  Your other choice is a road case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version