ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Funky banner?  (Read 736 times)

Steve Litscher

• 608 Sound and Light
Funky banner?
« on: July 18, 2017, 11:19:08 am »

This started happening a few weeks ago, and happens on multiple platforms (for me). Screenshot as attached is from a Windows 7 Enterprise with Chrome 59.0.3071.115. Also happens on my MBP with OS X El Capitan and current version of Safari.

Any ideas? Forums function fine, it's just a long scroll down until I hit the actual forum tables.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Re: Funky banner?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 11:30:27 am »

This started happening a few weeks ago, and happens on multiple platforms (for me). Screenshot as attached is from a Windows 7 Enterprise with Chrome 59.0.3071.115. Also happens on my MBP with OS X El Capitan and current version of Safari.

Any ideas? Forums function fine, it's just a long scroll down until I hit the actual forum tables.

I brought this up with the webmaster a week or so ago. It only happens in the "Curve" skin, which I think is the more attractive easier to read skin. Only a small group of users use that skin, which seems a shame. He was going to look into it. Maybe he can take this as a reminder.

Mac

Kevin Maxwell

Re: Funky banner?
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 10:02:22 am »

I am having a similar but slightly different Banner displaying. I thought it was something I did. I have nothing showing up in the top section and it is a long scroll down to the forum tables section. I am just chiming in in case it helps. Not complaining.

I have the look set to  “Current Theme:    SMF Default Theme – Curve”
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 18 queries.