ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CL5 V4 weirdness with inserts  (Read 1846 times)

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
CL5 V4 weirdness with inserts
« on: July 10, 2017, 09:50:43 PM »

Anybody having their CL5 mess up the insert routing? I have several channels where I have one channel insert routed to a premium rack and the other channek insert going through multirack and sometimes after a power cycle the insert routing only uses insert 1 and it goes out to the premium rack and returns from the multirack outboard. It seems to be passing the audio correctly, but then when I try to re route the inserts it goes all wonky on me.

Happening to anybody else?
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Kyle Waters

Re: CL5 V4 weirdness with inserts
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 12:28:39 AM »

Yeah i have the same problem with one of my channels.  Its the only channel I'm using both inserts on.  Always seems to drop insert #2.  Both inserts are going to a separate device in premium rack.  Strange

Guy Copenhaver

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:07:25 AM »

Yeah i have the same problem with one of my channels.  Its the only channel I'm using both inserts on.  Always seems to drop insert #2.  Both inserts are going to a separate device in premium rack.  Strange

I have had a similar issue.  Inserts just randomly showing up on various channels without me inserting anything

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 11:07:25 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.