ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Capture, Editing and Burning System  (Read 2877 times)

Ryan Cooper

Video Capture, Editing and Burning System
« on: June 17, 2017, 12:01:01 AM »

Hi All,

I am working for a dance competition that needs to be able to record each dance and then on demand, burn it to a DVD and sell it to costumers in the lobby about 10 minutes after each dance.

Their current solution is a EyeTV Capture card and accompanying software that allows them to capture the video(on HDSDI) with external audio, then trim the clip and export it to a NAS in .MOV format. The editing and exporting are going on as the software is still capturing the video of the next act. The staff in the lobby pull the video off of the NAS and burn it to a DVD when the customer purchases it. The EyeTV box is now discontinued so they are in search of a new solution.

I have looked at the options from Blackmagic, AJA and a few other companies and can't find a complete hardware or hardware/software solution to replace this. Does anyone know of a similar product or another way of accomplishing the same end goal through different means?

Thank You,

David Pedd

• Gilbert, AZ
Re: Video Capture, Editing and Burning System
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:48:14 PM »

I ran camera for a dance competition here in Phoenix for a national co. that tours.

They had a wonderful system and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the business.  But each dance was recorded and edited and sent to touch screens in the lobby, where the customer would select it and then it was burned to DVD.

I did a Google search and found many that do the same.  Have you called them to ask how/what they use?

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Video Capture, Editing and Burning System
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:48:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 24 queries.