ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PAS Target 12"co-ax install boxes with pole sockets  (Read 1068 times)

Mal Brown

PAS Target 12"co-ax install boxes with pole sockets
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:01:59 PM »

Qty 4 in very nice condition.  Always gently mixed by my Nonna ;-).  Well Ok, they've been run but on a system configured to hit the amp's internal limiter before component destroying levels are reached.

Fly sockets installed and connectors included. No bumpers/bars.

Boxes are wired with an 8 pole neutrik.  Plus a 4 pole.  Currently the 8 way supplies lows, mids and highs.  The 4 way splits out the lows.  Easily rewired to send mids and highs to the 4 way and wire subs direct. 

Setup for biamp, passive x-overs may be available.

$200 per box plus freight / fees.  Delivery in the Northwest would be easily arranged.

Also have 4 marching single 18 PAS Target subs with upgraded drivers.  $200 per box.

This has been my small rig for the last 5 years.  It sees less and less use due to my big rig getting more use and my K-Series rig being popular.  Time to reclaim some space.

I've been tri-amping using BSS mini-drives and aligned the tops using SMAART. I can record the settings so they can be transferred to other more modern DSP.  Or just reinstall the passive x-overs.

Pic's soon.  And we'll if ya have to ask...The sound sweet and punch pretty hard for a compact rig.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 05:53:19 PM by Mal Brown »
Bass player, sound guy.
FB Gorge Sound and Light
FB Willyand Nelson
FB SideShow

ProSoundWeb Community

PAS Target 12"co-ax install boxes with pole sockets
« on: June 15, 2017, 02:01:59 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 20 queries.