ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spelling.  (Read 16386 times)

Ed Hall

• Classic LAB
  • Lansdale, PA
Re: Spelling.
« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2017, 12:51:40 AM »

And I thought PSW only got vicious over loudspeaker deployment and design!

It depends...
I can't change reality just because you don't like it!

John Fruits

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2017, 04:32:22 AM »

Slight topic swerve but I've found that people who use the internetcentric TL;DR should really use TLTR for too lazy to read.
They are the ones who only want concise validation of their point of view, none of this nonsense of facts and reality.
"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.  There's also a negative side."-Hunter S. Thompson

Randy Pence

• Berlin, Germany
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2017, 03:27:04 PM »

Sorry that you are (were?) a victim....of this conspiracy or whatever to devalue education.  ::)

This seems borderline off limits (politics and religion) for this forum (education budgets and overview of results is constantly kicked around by politicians).

That said many foreigners still send their children to the US for a good education, but few things are what they were 25 years ago, for better and worse.

JR

To be fair, university costs are 3x what they were 25 years ago. My freshman roommate was an international student.  His parents were loaded.  It still probably looks good on job applications for a foreigner to have studied in the US.

Randy Pence

• Berlin, Germany
« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »

Slight topic swerve but I've found that people who use the internetcentric TL;DR should really use TLTR for too lazy to read.
They are the ones who only want concise validation of their point of view, none of this nonsense of facts and reality.

the semicolon is for courtesy, something the authors of rambling blocks of text do not offer their readers

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 21 queries.